- Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a lot of places! Mostly Stafford, VA. But also, Germany, Korea, The UK. Lots of exciting places!
- Where do you currently live?
I currently live in Los Angeles, CA.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Homeless chic with a lot of leggings.
- How tall are you?
- Dogs or Cats?
Dogs always! I think kittens are hella cute, but once they grow into cats…I don’t trust them.
- Funniest moment throughout high school?
One time I was at dance team practice and though it was a great idea to chest bump one of my friends while my crush (who played football) was walking by. I got way too into it and sprained my ankle. BAHAHAHA.
- What year were you born?
- Are you in/have you gone to college?
I’ve gone to college like 4 different times at this point. And I’m starting school for nursing this summer!
- What is your favorite drink?
- What social media are you addicted to?
- You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it?
My mom bought it for me for Christmas a couple years ago but I have no idea what the name is…so not helpful at all.
- Tea or Coffee?
- What are your life goals?
Become a mom and a wife first and foremost because I really would love to have a family of my own. To start and finish nursing school and to get this blog on and popping. And to do a big gesture for my mother. She is my favorite person and I want to spoil her before her time here is completed.
- What sports do you play or have you played?
I played basketball in 3rd grade for a team called the “Fireballs.” A lot of dancing and I got a black belt in karate.
- Have any books you read changed your life?
No books that have changed my life, but Kimberla Lawson Roby is my favorite author!
- What is your favorite movie?
Anything Nicholas Sparks, The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter Series and the Fast & the Furious franchise.
- Who are your favorite YouTubers?
Hmmmm, Michelle Phan was really my only favorite. I do watch a lot of Emmy Made in Japan, she’s so fun and Asian at Home hosted by Seonkyoung Longest.
- Do you speak any languages and how well?
I speak English, fluent in English, I am definitely experienced!
- Are you single or taken?
- What is your idea of your dream date?
Going to a winery by the beach in Malibu. Listening to live music, drinking wine and spending time with my man.
Thanks, for getting to know me with these funny facts.